You are on a journey. You have heard a call. It has already changed your life. You’ve been alone. And now you are helping others connect to God’s call. This journey leads to a deeper, wider wonder. Together, we can know the Lord Jesus more intimately. And we can know our part in his kingdom. We can make a difference.
I would be honored to minister to your church or group, especially student ministry groups:
My Primary Teaching Topics:
- Relate – “And over all these virtues put on love,” Col. 3:14 NIV
- Look – “Come and see the place where he lay. Matt. 28:6 NIV
- Lead – “Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ.” 1 Cor. 11:1 NIV
- Called – “they will be called ‘children of the living God.’” Hos. 1:10 NIV
- Transformed – “be transformed by the renewing of your mind.” Rom.12:2 NIV
- Unashamed – “you have everything you need” 2 Pe 1:3
Recent events include:
° God’s Calling series at Barnabas World Outreach Training in Catskills, NY (Aug. 2019).
° God’s Calling series at Immanuel Bible Church men’s retreat in Long Beach Island, NJ (Mar. 2019).
° Who Am I? (Oct. 2019) youth conferences at Bethel International Church in Elmhurst, NY. (Taught by John)
° Relationships, Dating, Sex and Marriage (Feb. 2020) young adult conferences at Bethel International Church in Elmhurst, NY. (Taught by John & Mary)