Who Converge Serves
Here are a few of the people Converge serves:
1. The Poor: Converge helps reduce human suffering (i.e. human trafficking, poverty, children at risk) through personalized mission projects in impoverished communities. (Matt 25:45) In those impoverished communities, our interns have helped start businesses and plant churches. They have established HIV/AIDS counseling clinics and health awareness campaigns. They have installed water pumps and storage facilities. They have established therapy routines for disabled children in orphanages. They have performed research on patient records in medical clinics and created working pharmacies with donated pharmaceuticals. They have developed healthy nutritional plans for hospices. And they have created curricula for schools.
2. Students and Young Professionals: Converge equips emerging leaders to make a difference, increasing their potential as a lifelong witness. (2 Tim 3:14) Converge’s hybrid (online/mentorship/practical) training prepares students and young professionals to do justice, love mercy, and walk humbly with God. (Micah 6:8)
3. Missional Leaders: Converge is building an international community of Christ followers who support each others callings to spheres of influence (business, education, engineering, media, medicine, law, etc.) (2 Pe. 1:3-10)
4. Ordinary Christians: Converge provides avenues for ordinary Christ followers to participate in Christ’s mission according to their gifts, abilities, experience, and passions. (Matt 28:19-20 & Rom. 12:4-8)
5. Your Fellowship: Converge helps local church communities foster a missional culture. By choosing a Mentor, every Converge participant stays engaged and help activate pastoral gifts from within their community. (Eph. 4:11-16)
6. YWAM Missionaries: Converge promotes relationships with missionary staff and volunteers: A primary reason people get involved is because of personal relationships, especially with our YWAM Staff team. Our staff team depends on individual donors and ministry partners to cover everything from ministry travel expenses to personal needs, such as housing, food, transportation, insurance and health care. Your faithful support helps them make a difference.