Speaking to Your Group
You are on a journey. You have heard a call. It has already changed your life. You’ve been alone. And now you are helping others connect to God’s call. This journey leads to a deeper, wider wonder. Together, we can know the Lord Jesus more intimately. And we can know our part in his kingdom. We can make a difference.
I would be honored to minister to your group.
My Primary Teaching Topics:
- Relating – “And over all these virtues put on love,” Col. 3:14 NIV
- Looking – “Come and see the place where he lay. Matt. 28:6 NIV
- Leading – “Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ.” 1 Cor. 11:1 NIV
- Calling – “they will be called ‘children of the living God.’” Hos. 1:10 NIV
- Transforming – “be transformed by the renewing of your mind.” Rom.12:2 NIV
Couples & Parents
As Christian parents with active involvement in our family’s education and local congregation, my wife Mary and I are also in touch with the daily challenges confronting families, young people, and churches. Mary and I have taught together and we are able to share with your family, your Church, or your ministry group.